- Repairs & Rebuild
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
- Mold Remediation
- About Us
- Contact Us
1. Plumbing leaks or defects in the home that lead to moisture buildup should be repaired immediately.
2. Leakage or water damaged areas should be dried and treated within 24-48 hours.
3. Use dehumidifiers and air conditioners during humid seasons.
4. Maintain ventilation throughout your home.
5. Mold inhibitors can be added to household paints.
6. Keep your indoor humidity between 30%-50%.
7. Use your bathroom fans when showering, Consider installing timers on the fan to run for a set peroid of time after your done showering.
8. Appliances such as clothes dryers and stoves should be vented to the outdoors if possible.